Is poetry still relevant?
Is it time to do away with Sirs and Dames?
But with oligarchs now fleeing, is this the end of “Londongrad”?
Q&A with Jeremy Paxman
- Retail sales lift but shoppers are making cutbacks in the long term – ONS
- Tube strike causing travel misery across London
- NHS bosses make rare appeal to ministers as UK faces ‘public health emergency’
- Inflation fuels jump in Government debt costs as borrowing hits £4.9bn
- What the papers say – August 19
- Man, 44, charged with mobility scooter murder of 87-year-old Thomas O’Halloran
- Medieval friars were ‘riddled with parasites’, study suggests